All packages include an initial complimentary consultation. Please call for pricing and availability.
Package A - Ceremony Only (1 month prior)
This package is for the couple that is simply in need of a director to help orchestrate a flawless wedding ceremony.
This package includes:
- Approximately 2 pre-wedding meetings (including a ceremony site walk-through meeting)
- Unlimited correspondence by phone or e-mail for experienced advice
- Arrange and implement timetable for ceremony
- Rehearsal direction
- Oversee set-up of the ceremony site (programs, flowers, guest book, communion elements, candles, etc.)
- Day-of coordination with ceremony site contact, florist, photographer, and musicians
- Distribute bouquets and boutonnieres
- Direct bridal party and family before and immediately after ceremony, including processional direction
- Handle payment of vendors at ceremony
- 3 hours of service on wedding day
- Emergency kit
Package B - Ceremony & Reception (1 month prior)
For the bride and groom who have arranged most of the details themselves, this package provides a wedding day director to serve as the point of contact for the family, bridal party, and vendors.
Includes Package A, and:
- Approximately 3 pre-wedding meetings (including ceremony and reception site walk-through meetings)
- Personalized planning timeline
- Arrange and implement timetable for reception
- Oversee set-up of reception site (table cards, toasting goblets, centerpieces, cake knife, favors, etc.)
- General on-site event management, including day-of coordination with reception site contact, caterers, musicians, master of ceremonies, etc.
- Direct bridal party and family before, during, and after reception
- Handle payment of vendors at reception
- Ensure all personal items and gifts are collected and given to the appropriate people after the event
- 8 hours of service on wedding day
Package C - Partial Planning (3 months prior)
Our most popular package is designed for couples that have already secured their wedding site, as well as most of their vendors, and need focused assistance in the final weeks before the big day.
Includes Packages A and B, and:
- Approximately 5 pre-wedding meetings
- Confirm and review vendor contracts
- Confirmation calls to vendors
- Provide vendors with appropriate timeline
- Confirm rehearsal dinner plans with hosts and event contacts
- Help with planning seating arrangements
- Assistance with program design and printing
Package D - Detailed Planning (12 - 18 months prior)
This is the ideal package for the couple that desires an experienced and creative professional to help with initial planning and design, as well as additional assistance tying up loose ends in the last few weeks before the wedding.
Includes Packages A, B, and C, and:
- Regular progress meetings, as needed
- Prepare wedding budget, including a vendor payment schedule
- Help with overall vision, style, and site design
- Referrals of professional vendors and ceremony & reception sites
- Obtain proposals from vendors for your review and selection
- Review & advise on vendor contracts
- Offer recommendations and room rates for lodging of out-of-town guests
Package E - Full Service Planning (12 - 18 months prior)
Our top of the line package was created for the busy couple that wants focused attention to the countless details throughout the wedding planning process.
Includes Packages A, B, C, and D, and:
- Negotiation of vendor contracts
- Presence at any wedding-related meetings
- Act as primary contact for vendors throughout planning process
- Arrange lodging for out-of-town guests
- Management of RSVPs
- Rehearsal dinner coordination
- Arrange welcome baskets for out-of-town guests, if desired
- Includes a coordinator assistant